Friday, December 16, 2011

SORRY!

WHEW! Sorry I haven't been in touch for like forever, but there was an interoffice coup and I couldn't get to my computer. Sherry in Global Disinformation got into it with a DOT [Domestic Obedience Trainer aka SECURITY], and the shit just went down from there. 


Fortunately the dedicated barrage of rocket grenade attacks didn't hit the office computer, so all the bookmarks were saved and I was ready to jump right into my new job.


Oh, I should say that I'll be replacing our previous MOI because he--whose demise, ouster and shunning was an UGLY UGLY sight--has resigned. That's a word they use for "disappeared" around here.

I haven't yet figured out this whole new system yet because previously I was the paper clip boy. That's an actual job. I just refilled paper clip dispensers. It left me a lot of time to play Angry Birds.

Wait, gotta go now. Sherry's back...


MOI
Minister of Information, GhostDogPlanet



No comments:

Post a Comment